- I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- We’re going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- All the toilets in New York’s police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- The earthquake in Washington obviously was the Government's fault.
- Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
Now it seems I only post pictures on this poor neglected blog. You know, neglected blog is kind of a tongue twister if you say it fast a bazillion times in a row. It’s not so fun to type either! Sheesh!
-Tongue= twisted. Actually, I mostly posted this to see if I could post magical moving pictures (aka gifs) to this site. And again we are back to only pictures… d’oh!-
But honestly, life has been really overwhelming here in Emily Land. Internships and college clubs and sports and planning for Teach For America and training for the half marathon and finding out everything I want and need to do is all happening on the same day and nationals coming up which means flying to Utah and doing all the SORF stuff and a 15 page paper to write on top of a senior project and ANOTHER paper and trying to blog and have a social life and Easter and College Illinois messing up my tuition payments and birth control prescriptions and working at the library not to mention webinars and praxis exams and trying not to go insane…
I think it might be time for a favorite things break. You know, a time for me to reflect on the reasons why it’s good to be alive so I feel like I have the strength to tackle my ever-growing to-do list!
Peanut butter. An obvious first choice!
Beyonce + Dancing
Love Bomb! Not familiar? Click the link and remember that there are people that have it worse than you- and could definitely use a little blast of love!
POP Pilates work out videos- free on youtube and so amazeballs!
My ever-burning love for JGL
Pretending he’s not 37 =)
Ok, it’s actually my bed time! But I tried to write a real blog post! I suppose the take-away message here is that no matter how overwhelming it can be when life seems to pile EVERYTHING ON YOU ALL AT ONCE, you will sift through everything as deadlines approach. It might feel like too much, but once the pressure’s on I know I always end up rising to the challenge, accomplishing more than I ever thought I could! Kind of like the time I didn’t think I could eat like, 5 pounds of cookie dough and melted chocolate chips, BUT I TOTALLY rose to the occasion!! We can do it everybody!